What you’ll do:
– Animate characters, environments, and FX in different styles
– Animate game and game-related art assets
– Follow graphical style, theme, and other visual requirements
– Ensure maximum commitment of the design and make sure that the vision is understood
– Keep and set visual standards for game design, symbols, animations, etc.
– Improve processes and suggest best practices
– Work closely with the sound designers to get the perfect timing and feeling in the game
We’d love to hear from you if you have
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite or similar software
– Knowledge of Spine esoteric software.
– Excellent skills in 2D and 3D animation.
– Ability to produce animations in a variety of styles.
– Visual FX knowledge.
– Ability to convey the character’s personality through motion.
We’d be thrilled if you have
– Technical art knowledge (image sequence optimization, asset export, working with sprite sheets).
– Experience in teamwork and collaboration (working with other people’s source files, naming conventions).
– 3 years of experience in the game industry.
Zeusplay is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We pay close attention to the well being of our people, from salary, to work environment and beyond.
To submit your interest, please, send your resume at [email protected]